You can find a full list of my articles on my Google Scholar profile.
- Rave: A Modular and Extensible Framework for Program State Re-Randomization
Christopher Blackburn, Xiaoguang Wang, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 9th ACM Workshop on Moving Target Defense (MTD 2022), Co-located with CCS 2022, November 7, 2022, Los Angeles, USA. [PDF]
- Transparent, Cross-ISA Enclave Offloading
Xiaoguang Wang, Carlos Bilbao, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 5th Workshop on System Software for Trusted Execution (SysTEX 2022), Co-located with ASPLOS 2022, March 1, 2022, Lausanne, Switzerland. [PDF]
- A Framework for Software Diversification with ISA Heterogeneity
Xiaoguang Wang, SengMing Yeoh, Robert Lyerly, Pierre Olivier, Sang-Hoon Kim, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 23rd International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2020), Donostia / San Sebastian, Spain, October 14-16, 2020. (25%) [PDF]
- Dynamic and Secure Memory Transformation in Userspace
Robert Lyerly, Xiaoguang Wang, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 25th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2020), Guildford, United Kingdom, September 14-18, 2020. (19%) [PDF]
- Secure and Efficient In-process Monitor (and Library) Protection with Intel MPK
Xiaoguang Wang, SengMing Yeoh, Pierre Olivier, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 13th European Workshop on Systems Security (EuroSec 2020), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, April 27, 2020 [PDF]
- A Framework to Secure Applications with ISA Heterogeneity
Xiaoguang Wang, SengMing Yeoh, Robert Lyerly, Sang-Hoon Kim, and Binoy Ravindran.
The 9th Workshop on Systems for Multi-core and Heterogeneous Architectures (SFMA 2019) co-located with EuroSys 2019, Dresden, Germany, March 25-28, 2019 [PDF]
- Design and Implementation of SecPod, A Framework for Virtualization-based Security Systems
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi, Zhi Wang, Yue Chen, Yajin Zhou.
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, Volume 16, Issue 1, 2019 (IEEE TDSC). [PDF]
- SecretSafe: A Lightweight Approach Against Heap Buffer Over-read Attack
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi, Chi Zhang, Saiyu Qi, Peijian Wang.
IEEE 41th Computer Software and Application Conference (IEEE COMPSAC 2017). (20%) [PDF]
- Secure the Commodity Applications Against Address Exposure Attacks
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi.
The 22nd IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (IEEE ISCC 2017). [PDF]
- SecPod: A Framework for Virtualization-based Security Systems
Xiaoguang Wang, Yue Chen, Zhi Wang, Yong Qi, Yajin Zhou.
Proceedings of the 2015 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC 2015). (16%) [PDF]
- AppSec: A Safe Execution Environment for Security Sensitive Applications
Jianbao Ren, Yong Qi, Yuehua Dai, Xiaoguang Wang, Yi Shi.
Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (ACM VEE 2015). ACM, 2015. (28%) [PDF]
- ARMlock: Hardware-based Fault Isolation for ARM
Yajin Zhou, Xiaoguang Wang, Yue Chen, Zhi Wang.
Proceedings of the 2014 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS 2014). ACM, 2014. (19%) [PDF]
- TrustOSV: Building Trustworthy Executing Environment with Commodity Hardware for a Safe Cloud
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi, Yuehua Dai, Yi Shi, Jianbao Ren, Yu Xuan.
Journal of Computers, 2014.
- A lightweight VMM on many core for high performance computing
Yuehua Dai, Yong Qi, Jianbao Ren, Yi Shi, Xiaoguang Wang, and Xuan Yu.
In ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS Internation conference on Virtual Execution Environment (ACM VEE 2013), pp. 111-120. ACM, 2013. [PDF]
- Protecting Outsourced Data Privacy with Lifelong Policy Carrying
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi, Yuehua Dai, Jianbao Ren, and Zhang Hang.
The IEEE 10th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (IEEE HPCC 2013), pp. 896-905. IEEE, 2013.
- Transparent Security-Sensitive Process Protection via VMM-Based Process Shadowing
Xiaoguang Wang, Yong Qi, Yuehua Dai, and Jianbao Ren.
The IEEE 37th International Conference on Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops (IEEE COMPSACW 2013), pp. 115-120. IEEE, 2013.